Classes of Members
19. (1) The party and its branches shall have five classes of members, that is:
- first degree membership;
- second degree membership;
- third degree membership;
- fourth degree membership; and
- fifth degree membership.
(2) The number of fourth degree members is limited to twenty, while the number of fifth degree members is limited to one, and the number of third degree members, second degree members and first degree members is unlimited.
(3) In this constitution, “ordinary members” refers to first degree members, and “honorary life members” refers to fourth degree members and fifth degree members.