Application for Membership
22. (1) A person who is indigenous to the island of Great Britain and who is an Australian citizen between the ages of sixteen years and eighteen years or is or was on the Commonwealth of Australia electoral roll may apply to the party to join the party by application in writing or over the internet supplying the following information:
- Name of applicant in full;
- Date of birth of applicant;
- Postal address of applicant;
- Email address of applicant;
- Occupation of applicant;
- Religious denomination of applicant;
- All schools attended by applicant;
- For every school attended, whether it is a government school;
- For every school attended, which religious denomination runs it;
- Whether the applicant has a criminal record, and if so the details;
- whether the applicant has been in a mental hospital, and if so the details;
- whether the applicant has been bankrupt, and if so the details;
- names of all political parties that the applicant has ever belonged to, and the years the applicant was a member; and
- any other information that it appears might be relevant to the management committee's decision on whether the applicant should become a member.
(2) By applying for membership, the applicant authorises the party to make inquiries from time to time to determine the correctness of the information, and authorises other persons and organisations to provide the correct information to the party concerning the applicant.
(3) By applying for membership, the applicant agrees that the party and any of its branches may from time to time enrol him or her as a member of the party and any of its branches.
(4) By applying for membership, the applicant agrees that the party and any of its branches may from time to time communicate the fact of his or her membership to any government agency.
(5) By applying for membership, the applicant agrees that, whenever he or she is contacted by a government agency, he or she will confirm that he or she is a member of the party or branch if that is the case.