27. (1) The management committee of the party may from time to time by resolution:
- impose a membership fee;
- increase or reduce the membership fee;
- remove the requirement for a membership fee; and
- have different membership fees for students, for elderly people, and for social security beneficiaries.
(2) Members may pay the membership fee annually or five years at a time.
(3) The membership fee is due one year after the date of the resolution admitting the member to membership, and then one year after the last due date, or if the member is paying five years at a time, five years after the date of the resolution or last due date.
(4) Honorary life members do not need to pay a membership fee.