Calling General Meetings
43. (1) The annual general meeting of the party and of the branches of the party shall be held on the 25th of April each year.
(2) A special general meeting of the party or a branch may be called either by:
- the management committee of the party or branch; or
- a member or members of the party or branch having between themselves not less than five million votes.
(3) At least twenty-one days’ notice including weekends and public holidays must be given of a special general meeting.
(4) A general meeting may be adjourned to the following Saturday, or, if the following Saturday is a public holiday, the Saturday after that.