Qualifications of Arbitrators
57. (1) A person is not qualified to be an arbitrator for the purposes of this constitution unless:
- he or she is or was a barrister, solicitor or public accountant licenced in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom or Canada;
- he or she subscribes to the core values of the party as set out in Part 2 of this constitution;
- he or she has been raised as a Christian;
- he or she is married to a person of the opposite gender;
- he or she is not Catholic-educated; and
- he or she is a person who is indigenous to the island of Great Britain.
(2) Notwithstanding the foregoing, the management committee may appoint a fifth degree member as the arbitrator.