64. (1) If a member of the party has at his or her request been endorsed by the party, and has been subsequently elected to public office, he or she must pay ten percent of his or her salary for his or her elected office to the party as a donation.
(2) Such payments entitle the member to endorsement and assistance by the party at subsequent elections, while failure to make the payments renders the member in debt to the party and disentitles the member to further endorsement until the debt is paid.
(3) The party must set aside ninety percent of the funds donated by the member under this rule to be used for:
- efforts to re-elect the member; and
- other purposes approved by the member.