Calling of Meetings
37. (1) The chairman, secretary or treasurer of the party or a branch may call a meeting of the management committee or a subcommittee from time to time as needed by giving notice of the meeting to the members of the management committee or subcommittee or by authorising the secretary to give such notice.
(2) Notice of any meeting must indicate−
- its proposed date and time;
- where it is to take place; and
- if it is anticipated that members participating in the meeting will not be in the same place, how it is proposed that they should communicate with each other during the meeting.
(3) Notice of a management committee meeting must be given to each management committee member, but need not be in writing.